“We have always had excellent service from Charles Millett with our employment problems. His constructive advice has prevented us falling foul of complex employment regulation.” Bartletts Solicitors Limited
Ask yourself the following:
- Too busy running your business to have the time to deal with HR and employment law matters?
- Too small a company to justify employing somebody in-house to deal with your HR?
- The HR manager of a company who needs employment law advice often at short notice from highly skilled yet approachable employment experts, without it costing the earth?
- Wondering whether the service you receive from your current HR adviser is really as good a value for money as they told you when you signed up?
- Fed up of dealing with call centres and overly cautious advisers when you get HR and employment law advice?
- Uncertain whether you have effective protection against your employees poaching your customers or clients when they leave and set up in competition with you?
If you answered yes...
Why not meet with us to discuss what we can offer? We won’t charge you for an initial meeting and are happy to fit in with your diary.
See what others have to say about us
“When our business started to really grow, we realised that we needed support from a legal company. We looked around and felt that some legal service providers were solely focused upon how they could make money from us throughout the year. When we met with Morecrofts, this was not the case at all. We instantly realised that Morecrofts was the kind of company with whom we wanted to work. As well as their legal advice being current and accurate, it is always tailored to reflect our individual needs as a company. Often we will email a request for advice and expect a simple reply, only to receive a speedy and detailed response, which demonstrates they’ve understood and appreciated our request.I have recommended Morecrofts on numerous occasionsas I know we would not have become the company we aretoday, without their excellent guidance and support.” Hi-Impact Consultancy Limited
“Training Plus Merseyside has been professionally supported,advised and guided on Employment Law matters by Morecrofts since 2015. Staff at all levels of the organisation are very friendly and professional. I have ready access to the best professional advice and guidance from Partner Charles Millett by phone immediately and by appointment usually within a day or two. I wish I had signed up to this service years ago. Morecrofts take all the worry out of employment law and ensure we get it right for our employees whilst we get on with our business. Thank you Morecrofts.” Training Plus (Merseyside) Limited
We have a number of principles by which we work
We will work on the basis of fixed fees and avoid hourly rates, where possible. This will allow you to budget for the services we provide without any nasty shocks.
You'll love us
You will not be tied into a retainer with us for more than 12 months. Some providers seek to sign you up to 5 year arrangements. We have faith that you will want to renew year on year and it is our job to impress you sufficiently that you will want to renew.
We will not operate a “hard sales” approach. If a service or product is not for you, we will tell you.
One on one
You will deal with real people who you can meet face to face – not a call centre.
Not sure what service you need?
Leave your details and let us know when you'd like us to give you a call back to discuss your options.