Employment Law and HR Specialists
At Morecrofts HR & Business Services, we are here to help you manage your people. Whether you are a large company employing hundreds of staff across many sites or whether you are an owner-managed business employing your first few employees, you will need our services.
- Too busy running your business to have the time to deal with HR and employment law matters?
- Too small a company to justify employing somebody in-house to deal with your HR?
- The HR manager of a company who needs employment law advice often at short notice from highly skilled yet approachable employment lawyers, without it costing the earth?
- Wondering whether the service you receive from your current HR adviser is really as good a value for money as they told you when you signed up?
- Fed up of dealing with call centres and overly cautious advisers when you get HR and employment law advice?
- Uncertain whether you have effective protection against your employees poaching your customers or clients when they leave and set up in competition with you?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, why not meet with us to discuss what we can offer? We won’t charge you for an initial meeting and are happy to fit in with your diary.
We have a number of principles by which we work, no matter what service is being supplied:
We will work on the basis of fixed fees, not hourly rates. This will allow you to budget for the services we provide without any nasty shocks.
You will not be tied into a retainer with us for more than 12 months. Some providers seek to sign you up to 5 year arrangements. We have faith that you will want to renew year on year and it is our job to impress you sufficiently that you will want to renew.
We will not operate a “hard sales” approach. If a service or product is not for you, we will tell you.
You will deal with real people who you can meet face to face – not a call centre.
Would you like to find out more? If you would like a free consultation to discuss your needs, please contact our head of HR and Employment Law, Charles Millett, on 0151 236 8871 or e-mail email@example.com